Chocolate Transfer Pump System
The Keychoc Transfer Pump can be supplied to fit most tanks. It is an ideal way to pump chocolate or other fat based products a short distance from a tank to a continuous temperer, enrobing machine or other processing machine. It can also be used very easily to just “remote-dispense” chocolate directly into or onto a product on a different line, for example to add a layer of chocolate on a tray-baked product such as millionaire’s shortbread.
It is fitted with a heated flexible hose, a foot-pedal operated dispensing mechanism as well as a hand-operated dispensing trigger on the end of the hose. The system is supplied with all the components required to just “plug ‘n play”.
Optional Extras include:
- 110V to 240V Step-Up Transformer
- Deposit Timer
- Speed Control
- The System includes the following components (reference main image):
- C1. Pump and motor assembly
- C2. Control panel
- C3. Foot pedal (with 2 pin plug)
- C4. Tri clamps and seals
- C5. Motor switch and box (with 3 pin plug)
- C6. Butterfly valve
- C7. Hose clamp and fittings
- C8. Flexible heated hose (with 4 pin plug)