Infinity Series Melting Tanks
The KeyChoc Infinity MT Series stainless steel chocolate melting and holding tanks have been specially designed to ensure they are easy to operate, easy to clean, economical to run and reliable. All our chocolate melting equipment is entirely manufactured at our St Helens facility in the UK.
The MT Series melting tanks are available in 250kg, 500kg and 1000kg capacities as standard. Each size is also available with an optional, auger-driven, discharge pump.
Infinity MT Series Features
- Sturdy, stable construction on strong castors and designed to be easily lifted by forklift
- Double-skin construction with fully insulated water jacket
- All stainless steel construction; contact parts 304 S/S and frame from 303 S/S
- Touchscreen and PLC controlled
- Non-immersion tube heaters for ease of maintenance
- Sliding lid enabling excellent access to inside of tank and easy removal of the stirrer for cleaning
- Electrical safety cut-out fitted to lid
- Gate-type agitator
- Bottom-mounted motor for better hygiene
- Heated 50mm butterfly discharge valve, located approx. 400mm above ground level
- The optional onboard pumps are able to handle inclusions up to 10mm in size, but please note that the stirrer is not designed to keep inclusions evenly mixed in the mass.
Infinity MT250 Chocolate Melting Tank£9,900.00 Add to basket
Infinity MT250-P Chocolate Melting Tank£11,400.00 Add to basket
Infinity MT500 Chocolate Melting Tank£12,400.00 Add to basket
Infinity MT500-P Chocolate Melting Tank£13,900.00 Add to basket
Infinity MT1000 Chocolate Melting Tank£15,900.00 Add to basket
Infinity MT1000-P Chocolate Melting Tank£17,500.00 Add to basket