Infinity Series Melting Tanks
Our new KeyChoc Infinity MT Series stainless steel chocolate melting and holding tanks have been specially designed to ensure they are easy to operate, easy to clean, economical to run and reliable.
They are entirely designed and manufactured at our St Helens facility in the UK.
Our standard models are the 250kg MT250 and the 500kg MT500. Both models are available with an optional, on-board auger-driven, discharge pump. If you are looking for larger tanks, we can make any size you require from 250kgs to 3000kgs at our partner facility in China.
Infinity MT Series Features
- Sturdy, stable construction on strong castors and designed to be easily lifted by forklift
- Double-skin construction with fully insulated water jacket
- All stainless steel construction; contact parts 304 S/S and frame from 303 S/S
- Digital thermostatic temperature control
- Non-immersion ceramic heaters for ease of maintenance
- Hinged lid enabling excellent access to inside of tank and easy removal of the stirrer for cleaning
- Electrical safety cut-out fitted to lid
- Gate-type agitator
- Bottom-mounted motor for better hygiene
- 50mm butterfly discharge valve, located approx. 400mm above ground level
- The optional onboard pumps are able to handle inclusions up to 10mm in size, but please note that the stirrer is not designed to keep inclusions evenly mixed in the mass.
Infinity MT250 Chocolate Melting Tank£7,800.00 Add to basket
Infinity MT250-P Chocolate Melting Tank£9,300.00 Add to basket
Infinity MT1000 Chocolate Melting TankRead More
Infinity MT500 Chocolate Melting Tank£9,500.00 Add to basket
Infinity MT500-P Chocolate Melting Tank£11,000.00 Add to basket