INFINITY AML-2B Automatic Moulding Line
Indicative financing cost is from:
£226 per month.
“Keychoc equipment is second to none. Most of our mission critical equipment is made by them none of it fails and if there is ever any maintenance required Steve, Mark and the team are always on the end of the phone for advice. We have Keychoc machinery which is over 10 years old and it still performs like new. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anybody regardless of business size.”
The INFINITY AML Automatic Solid Chocolate Moulding Line is designed to produce any solid chocolate moulded item using standard 275 x 175mm or 275 x 135mm polycarbonate chocolate moulds. It can deposit up to 100g per second with a maximum throughput rate of 900 moulds per hour.
The AML-2B is fitted with a heated cabinet to store the depositing head and a mould pre-heating station.
The INFINITY AML-2B is designed to work with either an INFINITY MX or AX tempering machine. It consists of five stations:
- Electrically driven mould feeding
- Infrared mould pre-heating
- Chocolate depositing
- Integrated vibrating station
- Manual decorating station
- Fitted heated cabinet to store depositing head
Moulds can then either run directly into a cooling tunnel or can be manually removed and placed in a cooling rack.
- The INFINITY AML is supplied with a depositing head and one depositing plate custom made to suit any mould specified by you.
- NO air supply is required as the mould-feeder is driven by an electric motor, not compressed air.
- Deposit timing is controlled by a built-in timer on the INFINITY AML.
- The vibrating station is built into the INFINITY AML so the optional INFINITY MX/AX vibrating table is NOT required.
Do You Make Flavoured Chocolate Bars?
If you regularly make chocolate bars in many different flavours – whether it is different origin chocolates, flavoured chocolates or even just dark, milk and white – an INFINITY AML teamed with 3, 4 or even more INFINITY MX/AX tempering machines could be a highly versatile and surprisingly cost-effective solution for your business needs. As the AX/MX machines can each be “wheeled in” and “wheeled out” as you need, you can keep your moulding line going all day producing at the rate of up to 200kgs/hr, or until you run out of moulds!
“Many thanks for the delivery and set-up of the machine. I am pleased to say that our chocolatiers are delighted with its performance and reliability and consequently production has increased dramatically”….. Steve from Gwynedd Confectioners, about the INFINITY LX with Automatic Mould Feeder
- Max deposit of 100g per second
- Max throughput rate of 900 moulds per hour depending on weight of deposit
- Ball screw driven mould feeder - NO compressed air required
- Digital timer
- Dimensions: (L) 3100mm x (D) 400mm x (H) 1050mm