INFINITY MX Chocolate Tempering Machine for Inclusions
The INFINITY MX chocolate tempering machine has been designed specifically to work with inclusions of many different types and sizes, generally up to 10mm. It is fitted with an auger instead of a pump and has a 75kg tank capacity. The minimum quantity of chocolate required when tempering is 15 kgs (including 5kgs of seed) if using method 1 below. If using method 2, only 12-13kgs of chocolate is required. Once the chocolate is tempered, the MX will continue to pump until there is only 5kgs of chocolate remaining.
With a footprint of 600mm (W) x 660mm (D), the MX requires much less space than a traditional wheel machine or continuous temperer of equivalent capacity. Chocolate is manually tempered using seed (pre-tempered chocolate in chip form).
First melt your chocolate to 45˚c. If you’re starting from solid callets, this will take approximately 3 hours and so is often done overnight. You then have two choices for how to temper your chocolate:
Method 1 – Set the temperature as required and add more solid chocolate callets (seed) equivalent to 30-40% of the melted chocolate in your tank. Your chocolate will be tempered in approximately 30 minutes, OR
Method 2 – Allow the melted chocolate to cool to 34-35˚c, then add 2-3kgs of seed or 1% of Mycryo (or pre-crystallised cocoa butter). Your chocolate will be tempered in 5-10 minutes.
Once tempered, your chocolate will remain tempered for up to 8 hours in the INFINITY MX without the need for any extra stirring or heat. By comparison, a typical 30kg, 60kg or 100kg wheel moulding machine will only keep your chocolate tempered for a maximum of 4 hours unattended in perfect conditions.
The MX is supplied with a foot pedal as standard. If your primary application is to make inclusion bars, then this is all you need.
The optional depositing head and deposit timer allow you to quickly, cleanly and accurately fill your moulds, whether they are 500g bars or 5g solid chocolate novelties.
Please note that the depositing head will generally not work with inclusions, unless the inclusions are very small, such as salt crystals.
The INFINITY MX is fitted with a removable auger and a very convenient drain outlet at the rear of the machine. The auger is easily removed from the top of the machine, allowing any remaining chocolate to be shaken off directly into the tank with no mess. The schematic image above shows how the connecting pipes have been specifically designed to make cleaning as easy as possible. As a result, fully cleaning the machine can be completed in just 15-20 minutes (excluding drying time).
The INFINITY MX can be used for many different applications making it an extremely flexible and versatile machine to have. These include:
- Depositing a measured quantity of chocolate into a mould
- With the INFINITY AML to create a fully automatic solid chocolate moulding line
- As a feeder tank for other machinery such as enrobing/depositing lines and continuous temperers
- Working with chocolate or compound
- Working with inclusions
- Foot-pedal operated dosing system (with optional timer control)
- Variable flow rate and interchangeable nozzles
- Dual agitation for efficient seed tempering with no dead spots
- Cover totally encloses chocolate to protect it from contamination
- Vibrating table attachment (optional)
- Depositing head (optional)
- Deposit Timer (optional)
Our next generation INFINITY Series chocolate tempering machines have been specifically designed to serve as the backbone of a versatile, modular chocolate production system and are manufactured in the UK.
- Operating capacity: min 5kgs - max 75kgs
- Suitable for Inclusions up to 10mm
- Max flow rate: 700 kgs/hr
- Operating environment: max 20˚c
- Removable auger
- Direct heating
- Digital temperature control
- All stainless steel
- Dimensions: (W) 600mm x (D) 660mm x (H) 940mm
- Single phase, 220-240V, 50-60Hz
- Max Power Consumption: 1.25 kW
- Max Current 5.5 Amps
- No plumbing necessary
- OPTIONAL vibrating table
- OPTIONAL depositing head
- OPTIONAL deposit timer control