INFINITY X2 Chocolate Tempering Machine
The new INFINITY Series chocolate tempering machines are fitted with a custom-designed chocolate pump, instead of an auger or wheel. The INFINITY X2 has a 20kg tank capacity but it can be operated with as little as 3 kgs of chocolate. It is a table-top machine with a footprint of 600 x 600mm. Chocolate is manually tempered using seed.
First melt your chocolate to 45˚c. If you’re starting from solid callets, this will take approximately 3 hours and so is often done overnight. You then have two choices for how to temper your chocolate:
Method 1 – Set the temperature as required and add more solid chocolate callets (seed) equivalent to 20-30% of the melted chocolate in your tank. Your chocolate will be tempered in approximately 30 minutes, OR
Method 2 – Allow the melted chocolate to cool to 34-35˚c, then add 2-3kgs of seed or 1% of Mycryo (pre-crystallised cocoa butter). Your chocolate will be tempered in 5-10 minutes.
Once tempered, your chocolate will remain tempered for up to 8 hours in the INFINITY X2 without the need for any extra stirring or heat. By comparison, a typical 8kg or 15kg wheel moulding machine will only keep your chocolate tempered for a maximum of 1 hour unattended in perfect conditions.
Other features include:
- Foot-pedal operated dosing system (with optional timer control)
- Variable flow rate and interchangeable nozzles
- Dual agitation for efficient seed tempering with no dead spots
- Cover totally encloses chocolate to protect it from contamination
- Vibrating table attachment (optional)
- Depositing head (optional)
The INFINITY X2 pumped chocolate tempering machine is manufactured in the UK.
- Operating capacity: min 3kgs - max 20kgs
- Operating environment: max 20˚c
- Direct heating
- Variable speed pump
- Digital temperature control
- All stainless steel
- Dimensions: (W) 600mm x (D) 600mm x (H) 290mm
- Single phase, 220-240V
- Power 650W
- No plumbing necessary
- OPTIONAL vibrating table
- OPTIONAL depositing head
- OPTIONAL deposit timer control